Thursday, September 25, 2008

Midget drama queen

Fonzie has been in a bad mood all week. I do not know what is up with him--maybe he is irritated that Twister is back in his pasture, but that does not make sense since he LOVES Twister. Maybe he feels left out because Twister and Sly are playing together.

Every day when I come home from work-- be it 5:30 or in the dark after doing the farm work--this is where I find Fonzie. Sometimes he is laid flat out, like he does not have the strength to deal with life. Just when I think that there is something legitimately wrong with him, he gets up and goes on with his life--and he is up every morning, acting normally other than that he is not hanging out with the other boys.

Today, I swear to you he groaned at me when he saw me back up in the driveway, get out of my car and get out with the camera in hand. What a drama queen. I swear, the little ones are the worst!

4 comments:

Bekah said...

hha aw. Ive been trying to convince matt that one of those would be a fantastic housepet.

hes not buying it.

Tiffany said...

Is he a miniature horse? *sigh* I wish I had room for a horse. I guess I'll just keep watching the ones across the road at the horse farm.

Paige said...

You know, I am not sure if he counts as a mini, or if he is just a little bitty pony. I think the largest class of minis is supposed to be about 34 inches and I thik he is 38.

He is a hoot though, and very handsome---I cannot wait to get my neice on him for her holiday pics. We are doing that at Thanksgiving--she is getting a matching outfit to go with the new saddle pad I just got him.

I always wanted a mini when I was little and they sold them at Pass Pets-- I thought my mom was horrible for not getting me one and putting it in the kitchen.

The Wife said...

He is too cute. But he's a male so I'm sure he's just being moody.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network