Sunday, September 14, 2008

Twister's program

He is trucking right along--he had the week post-Labor Day off because his leg was ouchy where he rope-burned himself, but that all ended last Sunday when he hit the trail again. Picking up the trailer jacked with our schedule some, but he had workouts on Wednesday and Thursday. He should have had today, but obviously not, considering the circumstances. He will be back at it tomorrow, as he has a follow-up appointment with Troy next Sunday. I hope he is pleased with his progress. We have had NO incidents of even little crowhops, and certainly not anything big. He tried to refuse Madison on a few things both Wednesday and Thursday, but got forced through it and as Jodi might say, "he is a better horse for it".

With the weather changing from 90 plus degrees with matching humidity, it will sure be a lot more pleasant for all of us to exercise him. It is on the list for after work tomorrow, and we will do at least 4 days before his appointment.
Since he is staying at the farm, this is what he is doing for a lot of the day. Why Barry never remembers to put his thing on him to keep him from cribbing on his new fence, I have no idea---I was not there much of the week, but he was, and I reminded him every day. I guess he wants to replace the wood already, so I will just let him do it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you're home safely. Winds can make it so hard to manipulate any vehicle, let alone a big trailer and truck.
Love you,
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network