Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back on schedule

Since we had 40-60 mph winds today and it was gross out, we came home early and made it to the house by 10:30 am. The wind woke us up early, and it was kind of silly to try to sleep through it and wait for the trailer to tip over, so we just headed home. The trip took longer than usual--it seemed like since just as I would relax, the wind would shove us sideways. Once we got here, tt did not take us long to get back in bed...the whole family slept all afternoon.

That means I have no interesting photos to post. That also means I did not wean any babies today as I had intended to. There was just no incentive to do so, with the intermittent rain, and so much wind.

I am going to post some pics from last week instead--since that is what I have.


Baby Disco is next up on the hit parade to be weaned, if I do her with Uno and Shiloh, who are definitely next. We shall see. She is so sweet, I hope she stays that way through the weaning process.
I love this about Gyro's babies, they tend to be sweet. Her filly from last year is the sweetest one as well.
Clearly, Gyro is not suffering from nursing her, is she? She needs to drop 10o pounds, for sure.

Barry will be out of town this week, so I am going to get caught up on the mowing of the yards, maybe do the closing of the pool---that makes me sad. But mostly, I will be spending time working on Twister, and playing with babies. They are growing up so fast, I am missing their cute times and not getting enough photos of them.

1 comments:

*Sarah* said...

Aw she does look sweet... :)

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network