Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New neighbors


I thought I saw a couple new neighbors as I drove to work the other day, and I was right! They must have been born last week when I never drove by their house during day light.
This is the bigger of the two---he is very brave. As long as I stayed in the car or the road, that is. When I got up to his fence, he ran away.
Look at that face! I just wanted to kiss his little snoot.
But this is my favorite one---I was trying to get a photo of his crazy face markings, but he was very busy. He is a teeny little something, I could pick him up and carry him.
Mama is awful pretty too. She did not like me as much as I liked her--she came to the fence to 'splain it to me.
So I backed off, I am not fool. Look at that little monkey under there, having lunch. All that white on his face cracks me right up.
They got tired of waiting for me to leave, and did it themselves.

There is just not much cuter than a baby animal, it almost does not matter what kind. I love these two.

5 comments:

theCloth said...

Nice pictures. The last one really shows that parent/child relationship.

Anonymous said...

I think cows are so cute, especially the ones you took pictures of! I love the neat markings!

*Sarah* said...

very cute!!! I love baby cows, my one friend in middle school lived on a dairy farm and the babies would suck on my thumb.

Anonymous said...

That's when, "suckin hind tit" means something GOOD.

Hehehe how sweet we have some of those Moms and kids across the street too.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network