Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My swell mom

I know I bitch about my mom all the time. Partly that is because she is insane. Partly that is because she is a monster pain in the ass. Partly that is because she is a lot like me, and that is down right irritating to be around if you are not that.

But mostly my mom is swell. Today she did something swell, that made me realize how swell she is.

I don't want to talk about it, but I wanted to say thanks mom, I really appreciate it.

And since she gets off on this sort of thing, I wanted to say so in public.

Now don't stroke out.

4 comments:

Holly said...

awwww! Moms like to be recognized.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I agree with Holly- - - - -MOms like to be appreciated too.

Enjoy--- an Old Mom----Carol

Anonymous said...

Sometimes things like that just need to be said! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Paige, for the kind words. I know how hard it is for you, but that just makes it more special and appreciated.
Because I love you so much,
Mom

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network