Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look who came home

Gimpy kitty came home and brought her remaining baby--who is getting pretty big. I hope they stay this time, I kind of like the little fella. Just don't tell anyone that. It is so hard to keep my hands off of him, but if I want to breathe and not claw my skin off from itching, I know I have to keep my hands to myself. It is not easy though
They brought with them a friend who I do not know, who is a gray and white girl kitty. She is awfully pretty too. She is bigger than the little fella, but not as old as his mama (which is not so old either). There were two more but they have already absconded for Madison's house.

I missed having barn kitties.

I have no idea what has come of me, I swear

6 comments:

Holly said...

If you like them, feed them! They will stay then!

Paige said...

I do feed them, but at Madison's house, they get food and someone to play with---so that is where they end up. She brought them back, but who knows how long they will stay

*Sarah* said...

Aw :D

BITR Country Girl said...

All three of them are cute! Maybe they'll stay who knows.

Anonymous said...

Good "food" for them, good conversation with them, make sure there are "them" good bed are for them-----

and you will be good to go---and now touching! ! !

Tenney adopted us that way and stayed---and did not have a "them" to keep her company. She was a Tennessee white ugly cat with a great personality who came to us starving to death. We saved her.

enjoy Carol

~Trish~ said...

Awe so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll snoop around yours now!!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network