Tuesday, September 2, 2008

90210

If I am the only person that admits publicly how psyched I am to have 90210 back on the air, sort of, I will know you are all a bunch of closet watchers. If it was just me addicted to this show, there would not be a new version.

In the first 20 minutes, I have seen the baby that Andrea had turn into her and be the news person, and David Silver and Kelly Taylor's little sister Erin turn into a person called Silver. I feel so smart for recognizing them so fast.

Kelly needs to button her damn shirt, even if it is Beverly Hills. I always wanted to be her. I was always more the Brenda though, or so I thought--without the acting business of course, I would have died first.

I already am wondering this--is there really a school in Kansas that offers Lacrosse so that this pretend-Brandon would be a Lacrosse star? I bet not. Someone correct that if I am wrong

And who is that chic playing Naomi's mom? That is driving me nuts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that they film the 90210 at the Manhattan Beach Studios - I've already toured the set! Jealous?!? :)

Paige said...

I meant to ask you about that, but I always get so busy chattering away I forget these things.

You know I love me some Jennie Garth--is she as cute in real life?

Anonymous said...

Well - I just got to see the set - they weren't filming that day, so no star sighting. I finally sat down and watched the 1st and 2nd episodes of the show and I think I'm hooked!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network