Saturday, August 9, 2008

Woo hoo! Woo hooo!

Big news doing in the great big yonder---

Diablo's 2005 son Gunner (aka Young N High) went to his first cutting today--and drew a check!

He placed seventh out of 31 in the open 3 year old class in Moose Jaw, Sasketchewan, Canada.

He shows first thing in the morning again in another 3 year old open class

Congratulations Carrie and Doyle for seeing the benefit of all that investment you have made, and good luck in the morning.

This may be the only thing that can drag me away from the Olympics!

Go Gunner and Jason!

2 comments:

Holly said...

well there ya go now. I bet you and Carrie and Doyle are proud as punch. And you should be, this is A Very Big Accomplishment.

hooves said...

All I can say is Wow! hooves

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network