Saturday, August 9, 2008

An answer to the Roundup question

It takes more than a day. It takes more than three days. But now, every time I come home, it has worked MORE!

Here is one of my fence lines--and yes, that is an actual tree growing in it from being left unchecked when it was just a weed. And I see that the second strand is twisted--it is amazing the things you do not notice when you see it every day.In any event, this line is next to my driveway in Sly's pasture, and there is hot wire there that you cannot see. It used to be Safe Fence like the rest of it, but it shredded, I kid you not--so bad that when you went to tighten it, it fell apart in your hands. I am on a campaign against Safe Fence and that is one of the reasons...but alas, not the point of this post.

The point is that the Roundup Ultra or whatever the heck it is that Ron gave us is AWESOME! Thank God I did not have to pay for it, but for as effective as it is, I think it would be worth the exorbitant price if you can just find the stuff.

What this means, also, is that I now have a lot of landscaping to clean up where the grass and weeds have been murdered. I wonder if I will actually do that?

Maybe when Barry weedeats.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network