Saturday, August 9, 2008

A proud sister

Miss Squiggy is proud to announce that her brother Gunner did it again! He had another good day at the horse show in Moose Jaw and brought home another check. Not bad, two shows, two checks----

Ok, obviously Squiggy does not care. But I care, I am so excited for him, his trainer and his owners, I could blow up.

But it was a good excuse to post this pic. Which reminds me that I have yet to finish her registration application after I had the fight with AQHA over their half assed online registration system, and here we are ready to register her little sister. I better get on that

2 comments:

Holly said...

love love love the photo.

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite photo you've ever taken!
jenna

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network