Monday, August 11, 2008

Do not let it be said I am not persistent

Even if it is only about some things. I am bound and determined to get decent pics of these dang babies to put on the website. They do not cooperate. Today it was not so much them as that there were weeds in the pics, and that makes me crazy. Crazy enough to bushhog for 2.5 hours, but not in the pasture where I was taking pics. I will get there tomorrow though, come hell or high water. Well not really high water as you cannot bushhog in the water so good, I learned that yesterday trying to do it just after a short shower.

Anyway, once again, I did not get what I wanted. I did however finally get a photo of Gypsy that is not hideous. For such a beautiful girl, this one cannot take a decent picture. And of course, it is not really suitable for using for anything but I may put it on the website anyway. People will wonder if it is the same horse as she is so sunbleached, but such is life in the midwest when you think your horses should live outside instead of in a barn.


Shiloh almost got some decent shots, but Gypsy's shadow messed them up---they are still cute though, because it looks like Gypsy really loves her baby

2 comments:

Holly said...

love that filly. love her.

Lorna said...

They are so stunning together - very fancy built and in looks! Then again, I love those reiners! haha

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network