Monday, August 11, 2008

Decent Tango shots


I knew if I stayed out there taking pics for enough days in a row, I would eventually get something decent. But I have to admit that probably the biggest difference is that Madison is home from vacation, thank God. I missed that kid, which is a little disturbing to me.


Anyway, FINALLY, at last, I got a picture that shows what a beauty Tango is--for some reason, I kept getting goofy positions, ears flapping, hideous background or some other fool things.
Dag burn it, my mom would say. What in the world does that mean? Is dag a person? I have never gotten it, but it is one of her funny things she says. Gran Gran says "shoot a monkey" when she is mad, which absolutely cracks me up enough that now I say it. She ought to let loose with a good cuss word I think. Anyway, when I saw this bottom picture, I said "Shoot a monkey, that would have been a good picture had there not been 18 inches of weeds in the way, hiding her legs."
That is what set me to bushhogging this field. AGAIN. Which I just did last week. I am going to win this war though, you mark my words.

Dag burn it

2 comments:

Lorna said...

In a way, she reminds me of Radar. She is sharp looking!

Holly said...

she got thick! Nice baby!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network