Thursday, July 31, 2008

Disco

When I start posting more photos, you will all see that it is VERY difficult to tell these babies apart. This is Disco, Gyro's child. She is one of the younger ones, but has some leg on her--she runs with Echo a lot, who is huge, and Disco is not a long way behind her although almost two months younger. If I can only see her face, I do not know who she is, as she has the exact same face as Uno and somebody else. Uno of course has a wiener, and Disco does not, so that helps---she also has a white foot and he does not. I will have to rack my brain harder than I feel like doing right now to determine who the other matching one is and figure out what their difference is.

If only those busy bodies behind here would have gone away, this would have been a great picture of disco. She is getting very brave and wants to play with us now. I am glad to see that since I have not done a thing with her--that is the downfall of being born later in the season-- I am worn out by then!

1 comments:

Holly said...

she's a nice filly, very well balanced!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network