Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shiloh

I know I can do better picture wise, but I have not even taken many baby shots since before we went on our trip--either too busy or too hot or too cranky or something has kept me from it. I tried to get a few the other nite when it was not miserable hot, but it got a little dark on me--so pretty much they are not very good.

Better than nothing though for when you need a baby fix. This is Miss Shiloh, Gypsy's baby, and the very first bay Slybaby that I have personally owned. Like her mother, Shiloh is a sweetheart who wants attention and loving from whoever will give it to her.

She is one of my favorites ever. Look at that pretty head!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I have loved this filly since she was born. Loved her first pictures, loved her in person and still love her

Lazy A Ranch said...

Look at the pretty hip too.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network