Thursday, July 31, 2008

Uno all sweaty

Look at that poor boy--sweating just standing there. This is Aries' baby boy, and he is very sweet. Perhaps a bit of a short bus kind of fella, that remains to be seen--he used to get confused when Aries would wander off like he was not sure which one was his mama, and he would ask them all----that does not always get you the best results. Unless he asked Melody and she will mother anything--she raised Hotrod's child Gizmo for her pretty much this year, she is like a 24 hour milk bar for anyone that asks.

And has anyone else noticed that almost every picture I take is taken at some wonky angle? Look at that fence going uphill--one of the few fences on our place that actually does not go up or down a hill, and look at this stupid picture.

Typical. I have to stop doing that, but I do not know I am doing it at the time it is happening

1 comments:

Holly said...

what makes you say he's a short bus boy?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network