Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No longer Nekkid Nita!

I have meant to get these photos for a while, but never got around to it. Now that I have all these photography class assignments, I have excuses to take pics and post them all the time!

Nita is notoriously difficult to take pics of, since she is so dark. I love the head shot of her though --her new hair has come in and is already getting a little bleached, but the important thing is that she is not nekkid anymore. See on her forehead--that is not all a marking--she has a small star--the rest of that is just her going gray.

This close up of the hair on her neck shows how healthy it looks--it practically glows, it is so shiny.


She is still beautiful to me, I guess she always will be--although I have to admit, that nekkid phase was a bit of a turn off. She is happy, has hair and feels good--what more could I ask for of a 27 year old mare?

1 comments:

Holly said...

her dark hair looks so rich.....

there are women who would kill for hair that color

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network