Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fourteen years

Barry sent me these at work today for our fourteenth anniversary--I was really surprised. He was nice all day too and did not expect me to make all the plans like tends to happen around here. He suggested the new steakhouse and a movie, but there was nothing good on. Instead we went to St Louis, ate at a place I had never been to, and went to the Muny to see The Producers, which we have also not seen before. It was really good, and a good anniversary thing to do too since we also went to the Muny the nite we got engaged (we got engaged in the afternoon in Forest Park near the Jewel Box). Neither of us can remember for sure what show we saw that nite, but it might have been Evita--but maybe not.


I tried to practice taking good pics of the flowers but evidently I suck at taking close up shots--my focus is just not there. It finally occurred to me tonight that I should use the manual focus and will probably do a lot better. I might try that tomorrow. These flowers are the pretties I have ever had/

11 comments:

Holly said...

Happy 14 years! Flowers are good, these are beautiful and good for BS for doing so well.

*Sarah* said...

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!! Happy 14 years! That's great :) And so sweet of him to send the flowers, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Barry. How sweet, thoughtful and may it never change.

Enjoy Carol

MicBel QH said...

Congratulations! Happy 14th

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary paige, tell tallman that the flowers he picked out beautiful and a trick that i found to getting close ups is stand back but then zoom in
happy 14 years

bree

Lorna said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful anniversary - Here's to many more!

Jamik said...

Congats! That's awesome!

DK said...

Oooh, they're gorgeous! Much like your hubby, lol!!

Congrats, Paige, that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What's come over my son-in-law? I'm impressed. Of course, the way to a mother's heart is to make her child happy...just one more reason we love that boy.
We'll celebrate our 41st in August, the reverse of 14. Interesting.
Love you both,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! I cannot believe it has been 14 yrs! Congratulations. The roses are beautiful, BS did a good job.

Amanda said...

Did you like the Producers? I loved it! We saw it on Broadway when Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane were doing it. Laughed my butt off. I can't get that Bialystock and Bloom chant out of my head. That's nice that BS sent the fleurs. Ed and I forgot to even say "Happy anniversary". So there's that.

aa

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network