Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fonzie gets a trim

Big day for a little boy! Fonzie's feet were out of control again-- I swear it happens over nite. He was first on the list for the farrier today, which is always a challenge, as Fonz is anti-getting caught. Today he was not half bad though, he came right in and I trapped him in a stall---which meant I stood in the doorway and told him to put his head in the halter and he pretty much did.

Shocking, I tell you.


Isn't he handsome for a little oompa? Why don't my other horses have hair that is proportionately long? What do I do with a really short pretty boy? I cannot even pimp him out.

I do think I will use him for the model for the portrait /conformation portion of my photog class, if I can figure out what the standard pose is for someone that short.This is not a great pic, but it shows how hard Marvin has to work to get down to his level. Good thing Fonz is a good oompa, as his trim took only 15 minutes or so.
I really wanted a good head shot, but evidently he has to put his ears down in every pic I take. The only one with them up is this one and it shows how much he needs a shave. He got some ivermectin tonight too--he is not a fan of that for sure.

Oh well, maybe this weekend

5 comments:

Holly said...

good grief that little guy is cute overload!

Anonymous said...

Fonzie is really beautiful. I've never seen him looking so good.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I love him. I just want to touch that hair...

Robin Sallie said...

He is a pretty boy.

*Sarah* said...

oh my goodness I am in love with Fonzie! He is SUPER cute, I think the hair makes it.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network