Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Highlight Cat baby on the way


I do not know how I missed posting this--we ultrasounded a few on Monday evening, and learned that Diablo was 15 days in foal to Highlight Cat. That is such great news, I am really looking forward to that baby which we should see the first week of May next year.
This is the first baby we will have with High Brow Cat blood in him and I am really looking forward to seeing the differences between them and the offspring of his sire High Brow Hickory. We have had a bunch of those sons and daughters and as a rule, they have a good buck in them, can be stubborn and take work to get solidly broke. I hear that is not the case with the Cats so that should be interesting.

7 comments:

MicBel QH said...

can't wait to see this baby, should be a good one!

sliderightonby said...

Would enjoy an update on the Highlightcat foal.

sliderightonby said...

Would like to know how that Highlightcat foal turned out. Seems your blog or whatever this is has dropped behind a few days. Bring me up to date please. Michael: sliderightonby@etex.net

sliderightonby said...

Would like to know how that Highlightcat foal turned out. Seems your blog or whatever this is has dropped behind a few days. Bring me up to date please. Michael: sliderightonby@etex.net

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
I will be happy to receive any assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I' ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Anonymous said...

hey, if you can see this i hoping that you can give me update on highlitecat colts as i now have a two year old, that will be started soon! me: ljm_horse@hotmail.com

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network