Tuesday, May 20, 2008

These give me a headache



But they still make cool photos---I like giraffes. More than one at a time makes my eyes cross, but I think that is what I like about them.


Do you ever think about giraffe balls? I never did until Julie and I went on a drive thru wilderness thing and there were some--I had to look right up at them. They were white. It was fascinating, since I had never thought of them before.


There was a Dooney & Bourke purse like this one last year--I wanted it bad, but Barry made fun of me.

This is my second favorite pic--young ones of every species are a little goofy, arent they?

3 comments:

Robin Sallie said...

I'd have a pet giraffe if the city would let me!

Anonymous said...

Giraffes look "down" at the rest of us----like Kings and Queens---with that special look.

Of caring and sharing "life" with us "little ones"

Carol

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I wanted that Dooney purse last year, too, and Ash made fun of me! And now everyone knows of our fascination with giraffe balls. Great.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network