Monday, May 5, 2008

The newest addition

He kind of got lost in the lunacy of all that has gone on here this weekend, but here is Snap's baby boy born early Sunday morning. This picture is Sunday afternoon, in all his crooked glory. He does not have any idea he is not perfect though--he toddles around on those stilt legs, all wadded up in front, bobbing along, trotting like a puppy, happy as he can be.



His name might be Reno, it might not. You know I cannot commit, and with the scare we are getting over baby Turbo, I am kind of afraid to commit.

Here he is this evening, checking out his mama

He is seriously contracted on his knees, but we will get that under control. He got a hit of LA 200 today and will be supported by wraps until his tendons relax.


They have already come down quite a bit, and I bet by the time I take these wraps off tomorrow nite (he is doing 24 hours on, 24 off), he will be halfway there.

And if anyone ever tells you that a baby this size cannot put up a hell of a fight, don't believe them--not only did it take JoLynn and I both to wrestle him still for his LA 200 shot, but BS and I had our hands more than full trying to get him wrapped--this little wiggle can squirm with the best of them. I cannot imagine how full if it he will be when he finally gets off of stall rest in a week or so.

He is growing on me, even if he is so awkward right now, he cannot help but fall over himself

3 comments:

Holly said...

he looks like a soccer player

Robin Sallie said...

Your babies are adorable!

Camille said...

This is seriously the cutest baby pic i have ever seen. He is adorable.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network