Monday, May 5, 2008

Nekkid Nita

Today when I asked what the ingredients of Dr M's magic funk fixer shampoo were, he told me that if he told me, he would have to kill me. Ain't that a hell of a thing?

It is working though, and I do not see her scratching at all--very fine hair is growing in.

This was her third treatment, and that was supposed to be the end of it, so we gave her that, and let her dry. Then we gave her the fresh new Cool Koat I bought her to protect her from sunburn (now that it is getting sunny and warming up). She was a hoot. I bet ol girl has not had a blanket on in 15 years if not more---but she liked itNotice the funny lump over her butt, under her blanket? That is her patented freaky tail flailing position--she holds it up and to the left a lot, as do her babies and grandbabies. She looks like she has a tumor.

She got to go out on the hay field with the other freaks---she ran and ran and ran and played--it was fun to watch.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network