Monday, May 19, 2008

Flamingos are an interesting bunch

For example, what the heck is going on with his legs? His knees go backwards. I do not understand that.


And lookie here, they are all orange and their butt feathers stick up! This is a beautiful color of a bird. Or for anything for that matter. Except my hair, which sometimes looks a lot like this in the mornings--especially in the summer.

One thing that I did not know is that they are a bickering bunch of birds---several of them argued the whole time I was taking photos. I cannot imagine what they were carrying on about it, but two would start in on it and then others would get in on it and the original ones would drop out---I am not sure they even knew what they were arguing about.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network