Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cinder: best thing at the zoo

This is Cinder, she is a chimpanzee that has alopecia universalis. I remember when she was born and she was fine for a while, but before long, she was nekkid as she could be. I think she is 10 or 11 now. I like nekkid things

She is one of the best things at the zoo because she is so different. I was so excited to show her to Holly, Court and Sarah, so it was swell when she decided to come outside to their new habitat and climb a tree. She does not always come out to see people. Saturday, she came out just as I was giving up and I was so relieved. There is no way to accurately describe her so people get how cute she is. She got up in her tree and stretched out to practice her poses---you would have thought she knew I was trying to get a good shot of her. Either that or she thought the Penthouse photogs were there.

I love her, she cracks me up.




If she had some hair, she would look like this one---he (??) must have felt left out at all the attention she was getting as he climbed up after and over her and started pouting. He was pretty cute too, but he is no Cinder.

1 comments:

*Sarah* said...

I cannot keep up with your posting insanity.

She was hilarious, walkin around all nekkid. They also had lovely asses.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network