Sunday, May 11, 2008

Echo


She is starting to do that funny shedding thing around her eyes---they always look so crazy when it starts.


She is a big ol bruiser for sure, such a chunky filly and plays so hard. Everything she does is big and with force- she is a real powerhouse


This is such a cool photo, I cannot stand it. I wish the color was a little richer, but maybe I can finagle with it some in photoshop and try to make it better, but it is still cool so here it is anyway. I love it. She was running toward me with all she was worth, it was fun to watch

5 comments:

Robin Sallie said...

That bottom photo is wonderful!

woodlandduck said...

she is gi-normous. A powerhouse indeed.Love the bottom photo!

Holly said...

she is huge.

Lazy A Ranch said...

What a fun filly and great pics again!

Camille said...

those are some fine pics you have taken.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network