Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shiloh

This one is still my favorite. She did so good Saturday being left at home while Gypsy was gone for almost four hours.
When we got home, I turned them out on the hay field for some green grass and beautiful sunshine---she had a lot of fun. Echo was putting on the show of the day though so I got fewer pics of everyone else--not much variety to share is the result.
This one is funny because the grass is up over her chest-she was trotting right along with mama though--she must have thought the Gator was bringing dinner instead of the photog. That is usually the only time I get this much attention

2 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

Poor girl that grass is so tall, I can barely see her in there. Bet they are all LOVING it though.

Camille said...

I would not kick either one of these girls out of my pasture, despite my new vow never to have a baby again. They are both pretty girls.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network