Sunday, May 11, 2008

Diablo's filly is still unnamed

It just has not come to me yet. These pics were taken at day 2, on Saturday and it was an absolutely gorgeous day---and considering the horrible ugly day we are having today, it sure is a good thing I took about 400 pictures!
This filly is a big old girl, but somehow the photos do not show it. She is so tall, it is freaky. She looks like a tiny baby in these photos, though
Except this one--here she does not look less than 5o hours old to me---look at the butt on her already.

She is a pretty pretty pretty girl--with only the tiniest bit of white on her hind foot.

5 comments:

Robin Sallie said...

I love the long grass! Is that the field that was a great lake of mud?

Paige said...

I wish---this is the hay field I was saving for your visit, to take good pics in.

Now hopefully the mud hole will recover

Anonymous said...

All the pics are great. Xanadu is truly beautiful.
Mom

Lazy A Ranch said...

Well you have to give Red a name, she is too cute to not have one...

Camille said...

I am hopelessly behind. Did you have a theme going?

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network