Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gabi update

Mandy and Edward got good news today--Gabi's date for her new visa is April 18. That means that on the next business day she is free to leave--they will actually arive home on April 22.

Mandy said she screamed and scared Gabi--guess she better learn some self-control if she does not want to make that child a nervous wreck, but I bet she will work it out.

I cannot wait to meet her. Now maybe I will believe it is really going to happen.

You can see Mandy's happy post and lots of pics of Gabi at http://amandaanded.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great!

Robin Sallie said...

Wooo Hooo!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there the first time you meet her. I am gonna bet, you will fall in love without even knowing it.

Great pics by the way.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network