Friday, April 11, 2008

An Audience


As I was coming in the other day, I had an audience from the temporary holding pen of some yearlings who were waiting for the farrier. I took about a jillion pics thinking they looked so neat with the dark background and the shadows falling across their faces, but most of the pictures sucked. Some turned out okay though.



This last one is neat because they are all lined up so perfectly, but that first one has her danged eyes shut. There is always a quirk, isn't there?

3 comments:

Holly said...

and that is why you take a gazillion pictures...so you can have 10 good ones! I love the first one, very nice light/shadows!

Robin Sallie said...

That top for is stunning.

theCloth said...

They are very good photographs. Now you know how I feel shooting a group of people. Someone is always with eyes closes, mouth contorted, a evil smile, stupid grin and looking crazed.

Previous advice and now experience has taught you to take a zillion pictures and hope just one(1) is perfect.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network