Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boce expands his boundaries



The pig is getting to be such a big boy. He has discovered Sly's pasture and also figured out that the dogs cannot get him there--so he has been spending some time exploring out there.

It cracks me up to see him hauling his litle piggy ass across the pasture as fast as his little short legs will take him

Tonight, I sat on the porch while Barry fixed my lawnmower, and Boce came and laid down next to me--his big fat belly up in the air to get some sun. He has a huge chunk of mud that is actually dried to his face, and I could not get it off, but even with it, he was awfully cute sunning his gut next to me. He rolled up right next to the house, beside my chair and went right to sleep.

I think he needs some family time

2 comments:

Holly said...

he's wintered well it looks like, gosh he's cute!

*Sarah* said...

Haha I can just imagine him trotting along with his little legs...

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network