Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Slygirl gets in on the photo shoot as well

I think I might even be driving myself crazy with this photo business. I am just having so much fun. I am torn between trying to take the photos I am supposed to take to sell horses, and taking the ones that are interesting. I even took the afternoon off to go home and take photos, since it was such a gorgeous day-- it was well into the

I am leaning toward interesting lately.

Sis is pretty dirty, but she was having a ball finding the still muddy spots and flinging herself into them

7 comments:

Holly said...

mud is what they are all about isn't it?

Lazy A Ranch said...

I bet you are going to miss her when she leaves.

Paige said...

I really will-- we have had a lot of fun with her getting her ready to roll out.

she is going to have a great time where she is going though, with her own kid to love her

Lazy A Ranch said...

That's what it is all about, getting them ready for their new lives.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great, very professional. Squeak does really look good.
Mom

Robin Sallie said...

If you left work early to take photos, you are now addicted!

Paige said...

Oh Robin you have no idea--I almost cried when I got there yesterday and all the horses were in the stalls. I ended up driving the Gator around to see the other horses and standing on it to take photos without getting mobeed--now they all look like oompa loompas

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network