Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little Miss no Name

Look ma! I got some teeth!


Of course, she would only play when I did not have the camera on, or was changing lenses, or doing something that prevented me from getting the shot. I say that, but I also have so many to edit that I can only do a few of them tonight. I will save the action shots for tomorrow.

I love the portrait setting on this camera--I love how it softens the background. It does take it a little longer between shots with it on, but mostly I love it




She is such a cute little monkey. Too bad she still has no name, although Sheena has crossed my mind. I think I just like that name, but I am not sure that it suits her. Any thoughts on that?









Look at all that dun factor on her shoulders...It won't likely stay that strong, but it will stay to some degree. She even has stripes coming off of her dorsal stripe as well.

I love this last photo for some reason. When she would get some hay in her mouth, she would jaw away at it so hard, she would bob her head. She is such a cute little monkey.





9 comments:

Holly said...

she is COMPLETELY adorable.

MicBel QH said...

She is adorable! Again, great photos!

Anonymous said...

For some reason the name Anna came to mind, when I saw her showing off her pretty teeth. She is a cutie.

Lazy A Ranch said...

She just keeps getting prettier everytime I see her! What a doll baby. She needs a pretty southern ladies name with her soft red hair.

MicBel QH said...

How about Scarlet?

angien said...

Paige
As I said to you earlier, I will take her off your hands when she is weaned!
Lovely little girl!

Robin Sallie said...

Paige, you are doing a very nice job with that new camera!

Anonymous said...

paige i have a name ,pudgey don't ask where it came from though

Bree

Desiree Thomas said...

wow that filly is about the cutest and wow she looks about as soft as could be like she is made of seude. you just want to cudle that one to death... she looks so plush.. I think she needs a name that reflects her soft looking and nicely marked coat. Call her
Minks(you like them funny soundin names anyhow lol) Slydn up in a minks

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network