Thursday, March 20, 2008

More presents for me!


I finally got a photo of the flowers Julie sent--aren't they gorgeous? If you look at the bottom of the pic, you can see the piggies that Rita put on the cake she made me--complete with chocolate frosting on their heads to look like Boce when he chased her back in the car because he was dripping with mud. Pretty funny!

Jenna gave me a collage of pictures from I think the last time we were at Table Rock Lake before they sold their condo--it was Sam's first trip too, he was a little wiggle. Brought back some great memories.

Mom got me a cute outfit with tan capris and a stripey shirt. Now if the mud would do away, I could put it on.

And I STILL need a pic of the watch that Bree picked out from me-- I need to put it on someone else and take a pic of it--it is orange and green. Does she know my taste or what?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers! and the rest of the gifts sound great too.

Will we see you in a picture of your Mom's outfit? ? ? ? ------say Easter Outfit! ! ! !

Enjoy Carol

Lazy A Ranch said...

Sounds like you made out for your birthday.

Jamik said...

Happy Birthday Paige!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Camille said...

Those are just gorgeous. Hope you had a great birthday.

C

Holly said...

ooooo! Love those flowers! Purple is the color of royalty so they are the correct color! I am so glad you had a nice birthday.

Carrie said...

Awesome gifts!!!

And great people to have around for your day.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network