Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I got it!



This is the last one I was waiting on, and I just got word that I got in. I am so excited. I plan to breed High Brow Gypsy to Boonsmal Cee Lena for a 2009 baby. It will give us a variety of breeding in one foal (at least as far as cutting horses go). He is a son of Peptoboonsmal out of a daughter of Doc Olena, second dam is by Peppy San. Gypsy is by High Brow Hickory out of a daughter of Peponita.


He has not sired any show horses yet but I expect that to be remedied this year as they come of age. I like that he showed successfully for three years, and is not a one-hit wonder.

This ought to be a looker of a baby, Gypsy has such a pretty head, which is one of the few things I do not like about Pepto horses. This boys seems to be one of the better ones. I have photos of him somewhere that I took, but I sure cannot find them right now. You can see him at www.boonsmalceelena.com Edited to add in this photo Missy took at the Futurity this year. Thanks Missy!

1 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

I like him a lot, lucky duck!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network