Wednesday, March 5, 2008

First pics with the new camera

I took this of Sly on the way to work this morning, a little after 9 am---he was as contrary as he has ever been about a photo op. Normally he prances and primps and poses. I think he may know that he looks like a yak right now. He is so fat, the hair on his face is long enough to braid, and he has water spots on him from the ice melting all over the place. This led him to let his ears flop, and shut his eyes halfway---come to think about it, I may have wakened him from a morning nap.

But this is not about him. This is about my VERY cool new camera, which scares me to death but I am bound and determined to make good photos with it.

So tada! My first photo--not cropped, not photoshopped, just plain ol photo so you can see how clear this camera is. This was on full auto mode--nope, probably portrait setting from the looks of the background. I love that setting (when it comes out right).

.

So what do you think?

4 comments:

Holly said...

pretty darn good for a first shot!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I think Sly looks absolutely beautiful for a man who is outside all the time.

Robin Sallie said...

I love it!

Paige said...

The poor SOB is really going to have a lot of pics made this year---hint hint Robin! I have a plan for when I have the master here

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network