Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The AQHA has two personalities

Tell me how one organization can employ two people who are such complete opposites?

I am in a snit about receiving a fax here at work. I am nto authorizsed to receive personal faxes at work, it is a pet peeve of the bosses and in the employee manual. In light of the work enviroment lately, it is not advised that we violate any rules here at all. I told Paulina at AQHA not to fax me here for that reason and refused to give her the number.

While I was out of the office, she did it ANYWAY. This infuriates me.

I just called and spoke to Wendy Kite in customer service and she is talking to her about it, finding out hwo she got the number, removing it all from my file so it cannot happen again and will call my personal phone to confirm it all was taken care of.

Now that is how an organization is supposed to run.

How can two such different people work for the same place?

AQHA gets a bad rap for their customer service, becuase frankly, more often than not, you get the Paulina side of things. They just screw up a lot. Her behavior though was WAY beyond a general screw up, it was a slap in the face after being told very specifically not to do it.

They need more people like Wendy and less like Paulina.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network