Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Slybaby of 2008 has made her appearance

At 7 am today, the sister of Coco Lou Magoo arrived in Decatur. I hear she is even better than Coco, who was sure a beautifully put together baby girl. New filly, whose name I do not know yet, was a little early, by a week or so.

Her owners, Tom and Andrea, said the only thing wrong with her is her color--evidently they got another sorrel. Maggie the mama is a dark sorrel and Coco was about her same color. This new girl is a lighter red color.

As soon as I get pics, I will post them.

Congrats Tom and Andrea!

2 comments:

Holly said...

is this the mare that you liked so well? Who came back with her filly at side to be re-bred?

Paige said...

Yes it is--Coco drove me to drink because she was such a character, but I sure was impressed by her. That mama is a class act!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network