Monday, February 4, 2008

All cleaned up--my new favorite photo


My friend Lori took pity on the state of my photo backgrounds, and my inability to work Photoshop like a person with this much education ought to be able to, and fixed my picture for me. Isn't it GREAT!

This is one of the nicest things about the horse business---as many crackpots and lunatics as there are, there are also some really great people in it. We have made so many really wonderful friends that started out as customers, and Lori and her husband are some of the newest. I cannot wait until this summer when we can ride together.

Thanks Lori!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked the picture!
We are definately going to have to get together for a few rides this year!!

Holly said...

whooo hooo! Go Lori!

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network