Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More inmates


Young Mojo is also under house arrest, learning how to be civilized. It is slow going, but we will get there. One indicator that things are getting better is that I could not take a photo of him without him sticking his face inmy camera--that would not have happend a few weeks ago. He still does not want to be touched by people, but I will take any improvement we can get.

Because he is Melody's child, I am looking to see the stall insanity mindset set in---so far, it has not really reared its ugly head. It sure would be good news to see he did not get it! Her first baby does not have it, but her second one sure does, and her fourth one has it, but since he is just a baby, it may not be the same thing with him.

Every day that I see him, I am impressed with him. He has amazing conformation, and God knows he has more than his share of personality. This picture does not do him justice, but at least it is not just his nostrils!

2 comments:

Holly said...

unless it's just the angle....love that shoulder.

and he'll be fine.

break out the clicker and try it on him.

Paige said...

He has a great shoulder. He has great everything--you should see the front on him. He impresses me a lot.

That is a great idea about the clicker---I will go back through the archives and learn how to start.

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network