Monday, January 7, 2008

First day

All right, this is the day. Today, I go back to the gym. Having LeaAnn to help at the farm is supposed to allow me this, and now it is time. I even got new shoes! This is not a big deal to most people but when you have feet like me, it is a major issue to get tennis shoes to fir--and it is far more important to have good fitting tennis shoes than other shoes.

So I am ready.

I usually love it once I have started it, but I cannot always motivate myself to get there.

I may take up the water aerobics again too if I can get mom to go with me. The problem is the time they have the classes. I will have to check on this.

In other news, I am trying to get my life together. I say that all the time, but it has taken me over a week to start work on the murder room cleaning, and I have really only done two things. I do not so much follow through with my big plans.

One step in getting my life together is that my car is going to the dealership to check on the muffler rattle and get an oil change and tire rotation. I am over due.

Step two--I called another colt starter that I have used in the past and signed up some ponies. Target will likely go first, as he already has some time on him. Then Squeaklet. Then Boogie, probably. We will start at the end of February, which works out perfectly for me, finance wise. I want them started, and moved out, along with Hawk and Radar.

Then I will save Mojo and Voodoo for the Secret Weapon in the late summer--Mojo is going to be right up his alley--he wants fire and energy, Mojo will bring it in spades. Voodoo is just a nice boy.

I feel good having these things in action.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network