Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dichotomy in the living room

I am really hurting for photo subjects since I have been on the Mojo and me improvement program. Today, you get the living room.
This is over the door leading from the living room into the great room. I swear the walls are nowhere near that red.These horns are over the windows leading to the back yard. Yes, I realize that we need new blinds that match the trim--that is always on my list of things to do when I have an extra thousand bucks, but that has not happened yet. I was standing the same distance from this wall as from the first, same lights on, and look at this color of red. It is not really that dark either. the real color is somewhere in between, a good barn red. This picture shows even darker red walls. I do not get it. Note Barrys exercise bands hanging from the door like this is a friggin gym. If you look realy close you can see where our first Dane chewed the door frame when he was a baby- that drives my mom crazy. It is far worse to me that the trim in this room and most of the house is oak, but the doors are white. WTF is that about?

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network