Monday, January 21, 2008

Well you will not believe this

I have lost that damn phone AGAIN. And this time the battery must be dead as it keeps going directly to voicemail. I had it at Kroger last nite, so I am sure it is at the farm.

Gracious this is going to be the end of me. It is supposed to snow and sleet tonight, so I better find it or else.

I did not have the best sleeping night, since the pig was on tour. Not only did he knock on the front door and ask to come in, which he did for a while, he stood under my bedroom window and oinked half the night. This morning he is happily back in his pen with the doors open, and Barry says I had locked him out of his pen all night long. Well, I did not really, since I never LET him out of his pen, he just got out somehow--I assumed he opened the door somehow. It never occurred to me to make sure that the door was open--how else could he have gotten out. Poor pigie, cold is hard on him. He is all rolled up in the pigloo in his straw this morning, I hope he does not get sick

Meanwhile, I am one of only 3 people at work today due to the holiday. I love days like this!

The CSU stallion auction ends today, I am still winning my bid--hope it hangs in there

6 comments:

Holly said...

you know Boce is smart and HE knows where the warm is so I am not surprised that he wanted in last night.

What I do when I have an item I really need to keep track of is set it down deliberately, then look hard at it (sort of take a snapshot) and then I seem to remember it better than if I set it down by accident.

I suppose that is simply habit and being deliberate.

Paige said...

If I am paying attention, I would know where it is--but I suspect it fell out of my pocket when I was taking horse pics and feeding yesterday afternoon.

Not good at all

Holly said...

oh dear, that is how I ruined my last phone, fell out of a hoodie front pocket and I did not notice.

Good luck!

Paige said...

The strange thing is that I am constantly patting it to confirm it is still there. i must have been awfully caught up in my photo taking, and I am sure that is where it fell out--squatting down, etc, would shoot it out of my pocket. and of course, due to frozen spigots, there are 25 horses with access to the area where I was--what do you bet it is not intact?

good thing I finally bought insurance for it!

MicBel QH said...

You need to tie that phone to your body somewhere! LOL

Everything is frozen here too, makes for so much more work!

Anonymous said...

Hey, check with your "mommy friends" but remember mittens on a string around your neck or pinned to your jacket so you wouldn't loose them ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Enough said! ! ! ! Heheheh

Carol

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network