Friday, August 9, 2013

Getting better every day

Its been a rough couple of weeks, since I had surgery again at the end of July, but I'm getting stronger every day.

More importantly, and way more fun, work is great. Im learning new things every day, and then learning how much more I need to learn.

Chris is even more swell. We have such a good time together, on so many levels. I may have gotten it right finally. I'm very content and satisfied with how we are growing into a team.

Because everything else has changed, so has our circle of friends. The old standbys are still here but we have also added some fun people. Most are job related people which makes me even more sure that trial court is where I belong. Its not often you get such clear confirmation of a decision, but I'm getting it.

Finally. My sister has moved back to re US and bought a house in cypress, Texas. Its still under construction but will be done next week.

So all is well here in the world.

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network