Friday, May 10, 2013

This is gonna backfire

Why am I home on a Friday night you ask? Because I am trying to be responsible and we have had a rowdy ass week.

But really it is because Rita and I are going to self-defense class at 8 am....and in the afternoon, we spend four hours learning how to shoot!  I cannot wait.  Man after man has offered to teach me, but as with most men's offers, they never followed up and I have not learned.

This class is taught through the local community college and is taught by a good friend who is a cop.  I am already getting razzed about how bad I will be at this, but to make up for it, he is going to give a bunch of us private lessons after the class so we can get good at it.

So cross your fingers that it does not go as bad wrong as yesterday did--

P.S.   the kittens were disposed of in the dumpster and then the trash man did not come this morning.  I guess that is what I get for not giving them a proper burial.

PPS.  my lawnmower is FIXED!  Thanks Kyle!

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network