Monday, April 8, 2013

Random funnies--that hit close to home

Everyone sees these things posted on facebook all the time but sometimes they are so dead on that they can stop you dead in your tracks and really make you think.  These two do that very thing--especially the first one.  There was a time when the second one would have had the same effect but its worn off a little.




All day long, these things hit my phone, from one of the girls or another.  Of course, most of them are far filthier, but sometimes that is what makes them so funny.  Unfortunately, I cannot share them here as they are not PG at all!

Anyway...just food for thought....life does change in an instant, doesn't it?  I am so lucky that even when I think a change is awful, it always turns out to be a great change.  I am so looking forward to the future and all my unexpected changes

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network