Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Monday morning surprise

  Worst pic I have ever taken but when you get born at 6 am and I have to be in court, this is what happens.  Once again, Marion found our newest and alerted me of our newest arrival.  He is 3 for 4 this year---thank goodness for really jacked up work hours!

   Anyway, after the storms pass tonight, I will get baby boy and mama outside after work tomorrow--as long as it is not too muddy.  He is a handsome little man and built right---and sweet and cuddly like Trouble is (and NOT like Gypsy's child, the hellion).  Daddy is Kit Dual (YAY- I FINALLY got one after wanting one for years) and mama is Haidadoc by Haidas Little Pep.  ANy suggestions on names?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dual Doc Kit
or
Monday Morning DocKit

Anonymous said...

Dual DocKit
or
Monday Morning DocKit

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network