Saturday, April 20, 2013

Its almost summer!

I ordered new swimming suits. That will come as no surprise to anyone, other than the ordering part. I have a swimmer problem...I have dozens. But almost none of them are going to work now because they won't contain these new boobs and the bottoms fall slap off.

So I bit the bullet and paid real money and ordered two new ones. I was anxious about what size bottoms to order...and was doing a little wishful thinking when I did it. But they fit! I maybe could go Down a size. I wore the same size in college before I got fat....of course you can't see my ribs and hip bones now like you could them but its still the same size! And the tops are the biggest cup size they have and I'm still kind of overflowing. Not bad, and I guess its how its supposed to be....I just have to get used to it.

Arent they cute?

Bad news is I am back in the catalog looking for more. Uh oh

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network