Friday, April 26, 2013

Fun weekend

Saturday and Sunday are going to be so much fun and a great way to kick off summer for us.

Chris and I are meeting friends in St Louis early in the day, then going to the Cardinals game with them.  We have the fun all inclusive tickets, which I have decided is the only way to go to a baseball game.  After the game, we are making the rounds of fun St Louis institutions, to show the town to a friend who is in town from Ft Worth for the weekend. It should be a wild night and I cannot wait to blow off some steam.

When that is over, we are staying in a historic hotel that I have never stayed in before, the Roberts Mayfair.  It has a fascinating history, and I am really looking forward to some grown up romance, somewhere new to both of us. We are kind of partial to a little spoiling.

We did not have firm plans for Sunday, so I assumed we would do what we always do on Sundays---sleep in and not get in a big hurry about anything.  Instead, we are back off to the Cardinals game, as my boss has kids's sports interfering with his ability to use his season tickets. Its silly to let them go to waste so we will have another day at the ballpark--and you know what that means--hot dogs!  I love hot dogs at the ballpark, and unlike Saturday, it is supposed to be nice on Sunday.

We have all kinds of fun things coming up--this is just the start of it.  In fact, I am not sure we have a full weekend at home until maybe July, but it is all great things.  And we have to be home some time as it is almost lake season, and I am not missing most of it like I did last year when I was living under tyranny rule.

This is turning into a great year.  I have some fascinating developments happening at work but it is too early to talk about them--so stand by for big news

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network