Monday, October 29, 2012

Haida Girl/Kit Dual baby

         She is due mid-April---now that is a time of year I can get behind for baby having!  Not so cold, but probably rainy.  There is something about hearing the rain on the barn roof as steam rises over a laboring mare though--some of my very best memories are that very scenario.  I am not sure how much she is really showing at this stage, although she is full in the abdomen.  I will try to make it a point in the near future to get some good conformation shots of her so we can really see how she develops.  She is one of my bigger girls and has only had one baby so she stays remarkably fit no matter how little she does.  It is interesting to see how the mares differ from each other in body changes at each stage.

       I am looking forward to this baby--its been a long time coming, and there won't be a whole lot more Kit Duals.  Let's hope this is a good, healthy, straight one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will hear 'voice of experience' from this gal next April---and should be a welcome sound.

enjoy c

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network