Monday, April 9, 2012

Nothing like last minute




Finally! I managed to get around to registering the babies from last year. Well, to be fair, I did one, and then I lost interest in it all. This baby boy went to a new home and I assumed they would take care of it, but they did not, and then they hit a rough patch--so baby boy came home just under the deadline to get him registered before having to pay 7 jillion dollars to do it.

I'm just so glad to have it submitted that I am sure I did not even come up with a good name. Oh well, maybe next time, I can do better.

So here is Aristoboon. Or something like that. I think. Sire is Dualin Boon and dam in Aristagal by Smart Aristocrat. He is for sale, and is still a colt, but will not remain that way long--so if you are interested in him intact, speak now or forever hold your peace. He is priced to move

0 comments:

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it

Photo of the Whenever I feel like changing it
Playtime

Followers



SITS Network